Visits

Monday, October 29, 2018

More on the Ear

A number of ideas being kicked around today regarding my skin/ear problem. First off, of course, we need to see if it is in fact cancer. Doctor seemed to think so, but biopsy will show for certain. If it is, no one seems to like the idea of staying with Kasih Ibu--and I can't blame 'em there. They've always seemed fairly incompetent in the past to me (I've just always gone there because it's closest and I'm lazy). The ex-wife is in favor of Singapore or Jakarta. A friend here says there are good hospitals in Bali (but they're not Kasih Ibu). I'm kind of in favor of pretending I never went to the doctor in the first place. Anyway, my ear pretty much hurts like hell at present because of the chunk the doctor took out of it for biopsy, and I have long since removed the incredibly bulky bandage he had applied, so that I can at least get my helmet on my head and go somewhere. Come to think of it, under the  circumstances, why am I particularly worried about hitting my head on the pavement, anyway? 

No comments: