Visits

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Nope, Wouldn't be Prudent

Let the laptop wars begin anew!

Or, rather, no ... I changed my mind. I refuse to waste hours of endless tinkering with my laptop system and Windows 10. Worst product ever put on the market. I continue to receive a message that Windows 10 will not work properly if I neglect to install the newest version (which, of by the way, wrecks the laptop). What the hell, I'm not worried about it not working properly--because it already doesn't work properly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I exhorted you to get a mac. Warned you this would happen. Windows is for IT mechanics. What good is a fancy sports car with all the bells and whistles if it rarely if ever works properly? Got tired of popping the hood all the time to divine the problems.