Visits

Friday, April 13, 2018

Sleepless

Awakened by pain at about 3:30 in the morning, and so much for sleep from that point on. Finally got up at about 5:30 and wandered out to the kitchen for some coffee. I guess this is what happens when I neglect to take a Xanax at night. I'm always wanting to wean myself off of the stuff, or at least decrease its use, but having little success thus far. Pain in both shoulders, both arms, upper back, right flank, and feet twitching like Mexican jumping beans. Felt much better after moving around for a while ... So, I guess if I could learn to walk in my sleep on a nightly basis, this might be an answer to the problem. 

At Starbucks now, I find that the Windows 10 fixed the wifi connection problem for one day, and now it's back to typing in my blog address in order to get online. Good work, Windows. Maybe on the next update you can shoot for a two day fix. One step at a time, right? 

No comments: