Visits

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Moving

FINALLY, I will be moving on Sunday the 10th, two months beyond the originally projected date. This is because my ex-wife got involved with one of the ubiquitous deadbeats among Bali contractors who decided to play with the money rather than actually invest it in the contracted work. This led to weeks of frustrating squabbles and delays, lies and excuses, unpaid employees, shoddy work that needed to be redone, and so on, and ultimately led to taking the job out of this man's hands altogether and placing it under competent builders who have finished the work with efficiency and care. So I'm on my way in just a few days to a situation which I hope will be far more permanent than those of the past, this being my sixth move in nine years.

 

No comments: